Father, This is the day I hear your Voice

 Day 8 at the homeless hostel.


Did not head in with the family to do whatever needs doing.
The sky was a clear blue and I know how quickly that can change so it was somewhere in the ethers that I would take a walk in the direction I have not yet walked before.

But first there was the Miracle Work class and two things remained with me when the class ended:

One was the question where do you go for protection and the second was that when you doubt what is happening to you is for your highest good then you are under the ego's judgement.

As the class ended the following wrote itself in relation to the question of where I go for protection:

When the waves of chaos threaten the peace of being
I stand absolutely still
Even if lying down.
I become so still
that the ego mind looses its footing and its hold
and for a second of its absence
there is no longer a need for protection
as there is only Pure Awareness.....
A Reality devoid of any concept
and a Truth devoid of polarity.
There is only this Light
and that Light has such brightness
that Maya slinks away,
the waves settle
and a gentle smile appears.

Not to go deeply into family dynamics because they are merely of the dream, but I was wondering how I could live separately and I see now in this display how I have created the reality.
The family will be moving to their own home in but a few days and I will remain here until whatever is going to happen happens.
As soon as I heard the news the waves of ego crashed over with words such as oh abandonment once again,  isolation, no transport, stuck.... blah blah blah and by that most wondrous gift we call Grace the act of ego was seen, laughed at and shoes were put on and a walk took place.

There is not a day in Ireland where I am not struck by the beauty of this island.
Ancient bridges, narrow lands, tall trees, murders of crows.
Initially I could not wait to return to South Africa but with each passing day my heart loves the space more and more.  I am even loving the rain and wind - another miracle.

Anyway upon the walk in between seconds of thoughtlessness a thought appeared when mind wanted to make plans for the future.  It occurred to me I don't want a place of my own to live.  I do not want to start another home, collect goods and make beautiful and then stand still.  No the words that came to me were Susannah my beloved Self, let us go on a road trip through Ireland together.  
I will provide what you need as you need it such as a car and money to travel this land.
You will not plan an itinerary or choose cathedrals, or sacred sites or quirky venues, no in the morning you will switch on the engine and you will just know whether to go left or right.
And  Su this whole trip will just be spreading the love and revealing My Grace and Glory.  It is time my child.

And thus the journey or road tripping with God begins its manifestation.



Comments

Post a Comment