I Bow at Your Feet

The eleventh of the seventh or  11/7
17h17
The past three days the number 11:11 shows herself.
And each time the time is looked at it is a double number …9:09  21:21 etc.
A wise old friend was always astounded when times were noted.  She felt it was a message of encouragement.
Not encouragement like in a business deal but simply in the repeat  power numbers, she felt the universe was caressing me in a simple yet visible way.   It always reminded me of the sacred.
I am listening to Kakad Aratis of the Sadguru Sri Sidderameshwar (Praise and bless him)
His birth date is the eight month,  eighteen eighty eight, or 8/1888


His image on the screen on the windowsill with a candle flickering.
The same image that I had in my tent for many years.
The candle is lit and the incense burns.

And I give him thanks for blessing me with Devotion.
He imparted that Devotion is the fastest way to our God Selves.
He was of the Ingechari  lineage.
His Guru, Sri Bauaseb Maharaj’s path was the Ant Way.
It involved whole life in meditation.
Sri Sidderameshwar felt this was taking too long. 
That people needed to wake to Reality rapidly was at the forefront of his life. 
He taught everyone,  men, women, children, all castes.   He was not an educated man hence the title Sadguru.   He discovered a direct path to God that was available and more importantly attainable to anyone.
Not through learning or ritual, simply through dissolution and allowing ‘reality’ to dissolve. 
And thus a new path was born and he named it The Birds’ Way and its principle was mantra meditation which ties in closely with Joel receiving a contemplation to take into meditation.
When I was in India twenty years ago I without knowing visited His memorial , I only noticed this years on.
And He says that whoever comes as the Son of the Guru, will forever be under the Guru’s Love and Care.
And even when one realizes that the Guru and the Daughter cannot be separate and must be One, one still worships that whose feet one kissed.  Even upon God Realization and that there is absolutely no-thing else, one still worships for that is Bhakti.

And I made Him my Guru immediately, or at least so appeared.  He obviously made me His daughter.


And thus he began the process of dissolution.   Let go, let go, let go for there was nothing to hold onto.
It was a cobalt blue emptiness.  It was peaceful, I was sinking into oblivion.

Then life provided me with a shock in the form of Sage’s arrest and at that time I was beginning with you in  absolute earnest.
You had just provided me with ACIM and invited me to attend classes.  Made me feel so welcome, forever grateful.

Now Sri Sidderameshwar  in saying that I would forever have His Love and Care is the same as Jesus saying He would never leave or forsake me.   They had different names Advaita and the Infinite Way and yet they were the same thread of Reality.   Indeed that is why I am writing this to you as a friend asked me the question and you are the only one I choose to share these things with.  She was so angry at me she asked how I could call myself a lover of Christ and yet have a sadguru.  How could I profess to follow Jesus and yet have so many mighty companions surrounding me?
 For she thought having anyone alongside Jesus was pure heresay, definitely  punishable by shame. And yet I have so many companions..

I did not dare to mention to her that in every meditation I fall into the cobalt blue and find myself hearing Lord Ganesh saying I am here
Sri Ma Saraswati saying she is he here.
Then the thousand petal lotus spins
and there is Sri Sidderameshwar
followed by Mother Mary, Satya Sai Baba, and Mary Magdalena
then Jesus in emerald green
then in strong yellow You, Joel and Herb announce your presence
as does the Holy Spirit..

For a long time I thought I had to choose one point of worship.
But now it is seen that they are one appearing as many with nuances that reach me in different ways on my way Home.
The power of Omnipresence.

Beloved Wim you are always with me.   With the mind still, there you are. 
Ever present
When I am ‘suffering’ you get excited for me.  You show me the opportunity for a miracle.
I can’t think of a greater gift than that, that you feed me no mortal mind tidbits at all and constantly shine spirit light on life.

There was this peaceful cobalt emptiness of no thingness and yet ,  you said come shine some light on the Infinite Way and brought me back to Life.  From the blue cobalt to the all encompassing pearl consciousness of Christ. 
Sinking into the caressing warmth of Truth and being in God’s formless embrace.   A warmth so revitalizing  to sink into and abide in  God's embrace.  No thing can enter here.   No human condition could survive here.

Thank You for guiding me
Thank You for loving me
Thank you for not indulging me
Thank you for the faith
Thank you for love
Thank you for being ever present

And I wonder if you wonder whether I will ever completely realize or  if you ever question what on earth it would take for me to realize but then I realize you are Christ, and all you see as you said is:

I am God’s Son
complete and healed and whole
shining in the reflection of His Love
In me is His Creation
Sanctified and guaranteed
eternal life.
In me is love perfected, fear impossible and joy
established without opposite.
I am the holy Home of God Himself
I am the Heaven where His Love resides
I am His holy sinlessness Itself
For in my purity abides His Own
.

The timing of the above message was absolutely perfect.
The timing of the class last night was absolutely perfect.
The timing of every inter connection is a God send.
The timing of the misperceptions arising for clearing (once again…hmm hmm) also perfect.

The mind comes up with alluring options and yet the liquid pearl of Christ Light is present, in flow, in glory.
In wholeness: eternality, unchanging, ever present,  unknowable to mind, all encompassing. 
With the fiercest of most gentle love I spend time here. And for those most sacred moments, I thank You.
The only True Treasure.


I truly do bow at your feet.

So thank you for giving me the space to share.

Infinite Love




Comments