I am  the softly cooing dove



the sunlight shining from  above




the gusting of the rustling wind




the composting of fallen leaves




surrendered by the towering trees




i am the traffic on the road




and in the ragdoll newly sewed





. in the freshly fallen quince





and in the birdbath newly rinsed





i am in the range of the teachers dart





with the possibility of realizing the Most Perfect Heart





I am in the heart of the itinerant worker





and equally present in the stance of the eternal shirker





I am in a sacred moment aware




  of the I given to all by God's most precious care...




I am in Love and Devotion



in soft words largely unspoken
in that eternal space within




where by Grace, despite some sin





I am held in the most tender embrace
with the fiercest of gentle Love

                                 


                                                   In the eternal presence of the cooing dove




Comments