Irresistible ……I rest

 

Irresistible ……I rest

the movement from resist to rest.

.
This brain has a habit of making words out of words.  I see this word  and immediately I delete a lot of letters and get the words I rest..  So let me share the resting of late.

Walking yesterday something became very apparent regarding the ego and the Soul.  It was a massive realization that every action I undertook believing it to be for the Soul was actually only for the body/mind…. Though  it was always believed to be  food for the Soul.  An entire life time.
*Having a family –   Had its absolute joys, delights and sorrows and yet was purely human.
*Undergoing so very many psychedelic plant journeys which were so deeply profound and seemingly transformative and yet at the end of the day were purely body/mind nourishment.
*The templifying of the body through diet – how can that touch the untouchable Soul?
*Oh my God and all the spiritual seeking through books, and tapes – they pointed to the Soul but were continued for the comfort they brought to the mind.
*Even the run in with death was nothing more than a mind body event.


In all these things that were undertaken for Spirit – Soul was silent, untouched and merely the witness.

 

Mmm there are still some blackberries lining the road which I pluck and eat with hearty abandon. 
The last fruits of the season.  Seasonal doubts about an upcoming northern hemisphere winter arise and yet the witness is at peace.  Hmm I find the most perfect berry; it literally explodes in the mouth.  And in a second it is just a memory.
A question arises, how can the human mind know the God mind? 

I now happen upon an emerald green field dotted with chubby sheep.  They are some distance away yet seem very curious and amble in their sheepish way towards me.  As they come closer and closer I raise my hand in the Namaste gesture and they collectively bleat in response..
Susan greeting the sheep and yet who is it that is aware of the sheep interaction.
And each thought that arises is only as real as the attention it is given.





Mile after mile of gentle ambulation with thoughts arising with polite frequency.    Something is walking me, something is breathing me and something is aware of all this that is unfolding.   It sees the body, so it can’t be the body.  The object cannot know itself.

This entire walk Awareness has been aware of each and every thought and the feelings that attach themselves to the arising thoughts.   This awareness aware of thoughts:  the mundane ones and the lofty spiritual ones, and yet is untouched by them.

And yet by what can only be grace there is a point where a light arises, and in that moment thoughts are replaced by living words.

Living words from the flowing waters of grace fill the space and suddenly the me becomes I.


Infinite.    Eternal.  Unchanging.  Unknowable. Ever-present.  All- knowing.  All- powerful.

And as these living words arise a peace is present that passeth understanding. 
And the living words weave their Reality and their Truth.
Before Abraham I was…
I live my life, but not I, Christ Liveth it…

I am the way, the truth and the life…

I am the resurrection and the life…

I will never leave you nor forsake you…

All that I have is thine…

The individual and God can never unite for they were never separate.

From the me of human hood to the I of Reality.
That which has never not been present has been glimpsed and Living words are the map to its Soul Treasure.

Walking in Holy Awareness

I Am That.


Comments